Sunday, March 6, 2011

Adjustment Bureau


Ok, so I have been going to every movie in theaters that one can possibly go to, I just haven't been writing. This movie inspired me to write again, and yes it was a good inspiration.  I went to this movie thinking that it was going to be a mind twister (such as Inception), but in my opinion it was clear with its message.  I usually don't associate movies with having a "message," because their purpose is to sell tickets but this one was starring me right in the face.  If you have been living in a cave, the movie is about a politician who goes off of his beaten path to pursue a love interest.  He comes to find that there is a group of angel like individuals who make sure everyone sticks to their fate.  I related to this movie by my move to Austin, TX, which was "On A Whim" (had to tie in the title).  The message I took from this movie, really put a positive light in my current state of mind.  I have been unsure of my decisions over the last year and Adjustment Bureau reassured me that no one has a written path in life, individuals are allowed to make free will decisions.

I highly recommend this movie, it was entertaining and a very positive movie for those who are unsure with what is happening in their life (if you need the boost) or just looking for a great movie to go out and see.

GREAT MOVIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment